United States of Draconnia Index du Forum
United States of Draconnia Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 21 Sep - 19:35 (2018)  
New Barca Signing Clarifies Roma Drama

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    United States of Draconnia Index du Forum -> United States of Draconia -> Diplomatie Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

MessagePosté le: Dim 29 Juil - 08:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: New Barca Signing Clarifies Roma Drama Répondre en citant

Malcom was on the verge of joining AS Roma วิธี แทง บอล before FC Barcelona swooped in and sealed the deal. The Brazilian winger has now explained his side of the story.The Serie A outfit had agreed a reported fee of €40million fee with Bordeaux for Malcom and he was due to fly to Italy to seal the deal.However, Barca came in with a late bid, which was accepted by the Ligue 1 side and the 21-year--old ended up at the LaLiga champions.Malcom has since explained that he only his sight set on joining the Catalan giants in this transfer window."I always wanted to go วิธี แทง บอล to Barcelona."I was always calm. My agents have been in charge of this whole issue."It was an opportunity to play for Barcelona and here I will play with the best players in the world. I am very happy to be able to be at a team like this.It's very difficult to come to วิธี แทง บอล Barcelona, but I am going to give all I have to do a good job. I am very happy in my heart, I am realising a dream that I have had since childhood."

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 29 Juil - 08:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    United States of Draconnia Index du Forum -> United States of Draconia -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
digiTech Template © digital-delusion.com